- All Customers:
- To ensure the well-being of our employees, effective Wednesday, March 18, we have suspended customer access to all front office lobbies and payment counters until further notice.
- Many convenient options remain for paying your bill, including:
- Online at https://billing.ritternet.com/ebpp/login
- By phone 24/7 at 888-336-4466
- At any Walmart location with a Money Center (only option for cash payments)
- By using a payment drop box at any Ritter Communications office. All payment drop boxes are checked daily. Please do not deposit cash in the drop boxes.
- We appreciate your understanding during this time as you may experience longer than usual hold times in our call center and delayed installation and repair appointments.
On-Site Technician Visits:
- We are following CDC recommendations to avoid unnecessary personal interactions and will prioritize resolving service issues by phone whenever possible.
- If your service issue cannot be resolved by phone and a visit to your location is required, a Ritter Communications representative will contact you first to confirm you still want an on-site visit by a technician.
- When necessary, we will continue to deploy our field technicians to your location for installations and repair services. To ensure their well-being and yours, prior to the appointment we will call you to inquire whether anyone at your location is ill or in a high-risk category, and if so, we will offer you the option of 1) rescheduling your appointment, or 2) where possible have a technician walk you through a self-installation or repair process over the phone. Please note that if the appointment is kept, even if everyone at your location is well we’ve asked our technicians to practice social distancing and interact with only one person while there. If our technician arrives at your location and in their judgment you are not well, they will politely ask you to reschedule.
- In the future, if the CDC or government guidance recommends or mandates us to do so, on-site technician visits may be limited.
- Rest assured, we will not send an employee to your home or business that we know has been exposed to or infected with this virus.
- Thank you for your patience and consideration in this regard.
- We understand access to reliable internet, TV, phone and security service may be more critical than ever. Our commitment to you is that we will take every step necessary to ensure our network has the necessary capacity and reliability to accommodate increased usage during this time.
- As the situation unfolds and more people must work, learn and stay at home, the Ritter Communications network engineering and operations teams are working around the clock to make sure our network keeps you connected.
Employee Prevention and Safety Measures:
- The well-being of our employee family is extremely important to us. We are implementing recommended prevention measures in each of our locations; including increased cleaning and sanitizing, travel restrictions, cancellation of large gatherings, social distancing and implementation of remote work arrangements as necessary.
- Effective today, the majority of our employees are working from home. We have implemented measures to limit any negative impact on our ability to serve you promptly and effectively.
- We have increased employee communication to ensure they follow personal preventative protocols, and have adopted flexible sick leave policies to accommodate employee needs if they, or a family member, are affected by the virus or community prevention measures, such as school closures.
We know these are stressful and unpredictable times. Like you, we remain on high alert in the face of this crisis. We will get through it. In the meantime, please know that we appreciate the confidence you have in Ritter Communications. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions 24/7. We will continue to inform you of changes in our policies, practices or procedures as they evolve to meet your needs during this crisis.