Lifeline Program - A Discounted Home Phone Program for Ritter Customers!
If you live in Dyess, Etowah, Keiser, Lepanto, Marked Tree, Oak Acres, Payneway, Tyronza, Alpena, Compton, Deer, Everton, Osage, Jasper, Mt. Judea, Lurton, Ponca, St. Joe, Western Grove, Atoka, Bolton, Braden, Dancyville, Drummonds, Keeling, Longtown, Lucy, Mason, Millington, Munford, Naval Base, Rosemark, Shelby Forest or Stanton AND you receive assistance from one of the following entities, you may be eligible for a credit each month on your Ritter phone bill!
- National School Lunch Program's Free Lunch Program
- Suplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Your Income is at or below 135% of the Federal Povery Guideline
For a certification form, see a Ritter Customer Care Representative at one of our convenient locations, call us at 870.336.4466 or click here to fill out a form.